Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination : Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh - Dehradun - Mussoorie - Delhi
Luxury Garhwal Garhwal - Filled with oak forests and alpine meadows, Gharwal is a remote and mountainous area in Uttaranchal. Blessed with mesmerizing beauty, Gharwal is home to many interesting places such as Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourie . City dwellers seeking a quiet space in unpolluted settings can enjoy this four days Luxury Gharwal tour taking to Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourie. With mountains views, hills, valleys, rivers, waterfalls, flowers, Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourrie will offer you an opportunity to laze and admire natural beauty at its best.
Garhwal - Filled with oak forests and alpine meadows, Gharwal is a remote and mountainous area in Uttaranchal. Blessed with mesmerizing beauty, Gharwal is home to many interesting places such as Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourie . City dwellers seeking a quiet space in unpolluted settings can enjoy this four days Luxury Gharwal tour taking to Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourie. With mountains views, hills, valleys, rivers, waterfalls, flowers, Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussourrie will offer you an opportunity to laze and admire natural beauty at its best.
|DAY 01:<||Delhi-Haridwar(By Shatabdi 06:50–11: 25)|
Our representative will take you to the railway station in early morning frim where you will board train to Haridwar. On arrival in Haridwar, begin sightseeing tour of Haridwar that will take you through Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Ghat, and Har - ki–Pauri. Catch the marvellous glimpse of popular evening aarti. Later in the day continue your drive to Rishikesh. On arrival transfer yourself to Hotel. Relax and make your overnight stay at the hotel and comfortable.
|DAY 02:||Rishikesh–Dehradun(BySurface 45 K.M.)|
Enjoy the breakfast and afterwards visit temples in Rishikesh. Keep in your mind that you do not miss visiting Rishikesh ashram and yoga centres. For adventure lovers, river rafting is one of great options to get ahead with. Rishikesh is one of the divine places to stay and study yoga, meditation and learn other rites and rituals of described in sacred Hindu scriptures. Lateron take road drive to Dehradun. Once you arrive in Dehradun, make a check in to your pre - booked hotel. Afterwards plan the sightseeing of Dehradun. In the evening, return back to hotel. Relax and make your overnight stay at the hotel and comfortable.
|DAY 03:||Dehradun-Mussoorie (By Surface 30 K.M 01 Hrs.)|
After breakfast plan a road drive towards Mussoorie. On arrival in Mussoorie, plan the local sightseeing of Mussorie. It will take you through some of famous spots like LalTibba, Gun Hill, Municipal Garden, Kempty fall etc. In the evening, transfer to the hotel. Relax and make your overnight stay at the hotel in Mussorrie and be comfortable.
|DAY 04:||Mussoorie – Dehradun (By Surface 30 K.M 01 Hrs.)||Dehradun – Delhi (By Train Dep. 05: 10 Arr. 11: 10)|
Early morning transfer to Dehradun railway station to board train to Delhi.
|*** End Of Tour ***|
Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be using:
Rates are valid till 31st March 2014
|City / Place||5* Hotel||Website|
|Rishikesh||Glass House Nimrana||www.neemranahotels.com/glasshouse-ganges|
|Total Cost on Per Person on DBL / Twin Sharing Basis will be : 27718.00 INR|
Please note that the above rate will be not applicable from 24 Dec.2013 to 05th Jan 2014 and on Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- All Transport by AC vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on DBL / Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Train Fare from Delhi - Haridwar, Dehradun – Delhi (Train Seats are Subject to availability)
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee & driver allowance .
- Hotel to be provided as mentioned or similar category.
- Any air fare.
- Guide /Monuments entry fees.
- Portages , Laundry , foods, tips, Liquor Expenses.
- Any other item not mention in the cost includes
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
To make your payments for accommodation and tours, choose one of the three convenient options:
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of 'Shikhar Travels India (I) PVT. LTD.' and marked 'Account Payee' only.
- Online Credit Cards payment through our website.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it directly to our Account No. 0451084224, Citibank, Jeevan Bharti Bldg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001, INDIA. (SWIFT Code - CITIINBXAIBD).
1368 / 31, Laxman Vihar , Near Prakash Puri Chowk,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana , India
|Tel No.||+91 124 6460909|
|Fax||+91 124 4200909|
|Email Car Rentals:||firstname.lastname@example.org|