- All services confirmed/assured by us are subject to realization of full payment prior to departure. If payment to us is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be serviced only after realization of cheque.
- No person, other than TangentInc, in writing has authority to vary, add, or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in our brochure, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with us.
- Our liability arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall not exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by us in our brochures / quotation may be in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency. We reserve the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure.
- We will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. All transport tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
- We have right at any time and for any reason: (a) To cancel a tour package or tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- In the event we exercising our right to amend or alter any tour advertised in our brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which we may offer. In neither of the above cases we shall be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- In no circumstances, we shall be liable to the Tourist and or Group: (a) Any death, injury, loss, sickness, accident , delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any mis-adventure or otherwise caused. (b) Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. We will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- All tour programmes and packages/tour components are subject to laws, rules. We will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to us in writing within 2 weeks(i.e.14 days) from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No complaint from individual passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, litigations and disputes relating to the tours arranged by us shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Gurgaon (Haryana) only.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions:
- Access to any information on website and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. We suggest you to print out or save and keep a copy of them for your future record and reference. All bookings of holiday arrangements are also subject to our Holiday Booking Conditions shown in the Booking Conditions section of this website.
- In conditions used here, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website or doing taking or using services and “We”, “us” and “our” means TangentInc.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on Tangentinc. Part. The matters detailed constitute an offer to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we offer/feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times are subject to confirmation and subject to availability.
- The material and Information on the website is for your personal use. No part of this website should be reproduced in any form without our prior consent. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, re-produce, publish, license, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services featured on this website.
- You agree that you will not use this website or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these conditions or any law of India for time being in force. You warrant that you are not minor and are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions.
- We have the right to change the prices of the holiday arrangements featured or mentioned on our website at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check all applicable taxes from us as per Law of India from time to time. All Taxes will be extra on basic price as applicable. If any price or Taxes are obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it.
- We will be responsible for any arrangements booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
- You also agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
- We are an Indian Firm. Our business and services are governed by the applicable laws of India. No warranties and/or representations of any kind express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect of any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Laws of India. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of India with Gurgaon (Haryana), India as Jurisdiction.
- Except as mentioned in our Booking Conditions, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever which arises directly, indirectly, consequential or other in connection with this website.
- Also we shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever which arises directly, indirectly, consequential or other in connection with use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
- If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The material and information contained on this website may contain some technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the prices and all applicable taxes) with us at the time of booking.
- While we try to ensure our website is free of technical errors and viruses, we make no warranty that this website or any websites that are linked to this website is free from such viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not endorse them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites. Also we cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever in relation to any material or information appearing on other websites or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
- Your Account: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password if you use this site, and for restricting access to your computer. Also you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in your account or password. Tangent Inc. reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove /edit content/ cancel orders at their sole discretion. The words “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to Tangent Inc.
- Abusive or Illegal Usage is Strictly Prohibited: You must not harass, threaten, abuse or intimidate other users of our website. You may not use the Company’s service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws (in addition to the laws of the India) regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Should you be found to have engaged in illegal or abusive usage of our website, we will suspend your account or usage as applicable.
- Electronic Communication: When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures etc. that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Site Access and License: Tangent Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site or any portion of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, or form of Company without the express written consent of Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the consent or license granted. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Company so long as the link does not portray Company, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Company logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written consent of Company.
- Information Collected and Use: Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with the product and services made available through our web site, including, but not limited to, our services, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one.
- Information Collected upon Registration: If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of our web site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Company. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
- Use of Contact Information: In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- The Tangent Inc hereby specifically acknowledges that it shall acquire no ownership rights over any images you upload to the Site. You however specifically agree that the Tangent Inc shall have, and you shall, where required, procure for the Tangent Inc, the unfettered rights to use such images for the specific purpose of displaying them on the Site, and any other purpose you specifically authorize.
- Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Classification of Hotels
Star classification of Hotels as 5 stars, 4 stars and so on is provided to us by the Hotel or supplier of the hotel travel component and we endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We cannot be held liable for wrong information provided. Facilities, Descriptions, photographs, Facilities etc. are also provided to us by Hotel or service provider.
Hotel Check in-Check out:
Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, we will not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances require making it necessary to do so. The included meals are fixed and choice of menu is not available.
As per standard policy of most carriers, one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. However, it is advisable to check with the booked Airlines/ Tour Operator. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As per common practice one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the Airline/Hotel. We will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any Airlines, Hotel, and Tour Operator or by anyone else.
Transfers/Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC); same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
We suggest the Tourist/Group to carry money partly in currency, partly in traveler’s cheques. Traveler cheques are safest way to carry money as they are easily cashed for a small service charge and can be replaced, if they are stolen or lost. We do not take any responsibility for any loss of exchange / Currency.
Payment should be made in favour of “TANGENT INC.” payable at Gurgaon, Haryana.
Payment can be done by Cheque, DD, Bank Transfer (RTGS, NFT), and Cash deposit into our bank account as per detail below.
(If, payments done thru cheque or DD please make payment well in advance to allow bank clearance time of 3-4 days time)
(Please send us the receipt of payment deposit slip through mail (scanned copy) on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Detail
Bank : HDFC Bank Ltd.
Account Name : TANGENT INC
Branch : Sector 4, Gurgaon
Account no. : 17177630000068
IFSC code : HDFC0001717
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
If cancellation is made any time not less than21 days prior to departure, 25%Rs. shall be deducted.
If cancellation is made 14 to 21 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
If cancellation is made 06 to 13 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
In case cancellation is done 5 days prior to departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Cancellation charges for Star Cruises booking shall apply as per star cruises cancellation rules.
Sightseeing Tours & Airport Transfers
if cancellation made between 0-5 days prior to the day of departure-100% cancellation charge
if cancellation made between 6-13 days prior to the day of departure-50% cancellation charge
If cancellation made between 14-21 days prior to the day of departure-25% cancellation charge
If cancellation made is greater than 21 days prior to the day of departure-10% cancellation charge
(Cancellation policy may vary with the Sightseeing Tour or Airport Transfer booked)
Copyright © 2018 Tangent Inc. All Rights Reserved. Maintained by SBeta Technology