Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destination : Delhi - Mukteshwar - Delhi
Yoga Tour In India, Yoga hasbeen practiced for more than 5000 years. Yoga involves disciplining physical, mental and spiritual states of an individual. Learning yoga under the supervision of experienced yoga experts provides great benefits to develop flexibility, strength and balance. The Yoga Tour, with a duration of 9 nightssad 10 days, takes yoga enthusiasts to beautiful and calm locales of Mukteshwarto help them learn the right style of Yoga positions.
In India, Yoga hasbeen practiced for more than 5000 years. Yoga involves disciplining physical, mental and spiritual states of an individual. Learning yoga under the supervision of experienced yoga experts provides great benefits to develop flexibility, strength and balance. The Yoga Tour, with a duration of 9 nightssad 10 days, takes yoga enthusiasts to beautiful and calm locales of Mukteshwarto help them learn the right style of Yoga positions.
|Day 01||Home - Delhi||By Flight|
On your arrival at the Delhi Airport, you will be welcomed by the representatives from Tangent Inc. They will provide you with detailed itinerary of the tour to acquaint you with schedule. You will be escorted to a hotel where you can relax for the day.
Overnight is at the hotel.
|Day 02||Delhi – Mukteshwar||By Surface||335 kms & 08 hrs appx.|
Early in the morning, after breakfast, you will embark on a trip to Mukteshwar by AC private vehicle. On arrival in Mukteshwar, you will be transferred to Cottage Nirvana for rest.
Mukteshwar, situated in Nainital in Uttrakhand, is a beautiful town perched on a height of 2285m above sea level. The place got its name after an ancient temple, Mukteshwer Dham dedicated to Lord Shiva. You can enjoy engrossing views of the Himalayas range from the mountain top having this temple. Founded in 1893 by British for the purpose of research and education, the town is surrounded by coniferous trees and fruit orchards. The place is known for its pleasant climate and pristine natural beauty.
Stay overnight in the hotel.
|Day 03 - 08||Mukteshwar|
Schedule for the retreat would be as:
7:00 – 7.30 AM: Herbal tea + Nature Walk
7.30 – 8.30 AM: Yoga/Pranayam session for 1 hour
8.30 – 9:00 AM: Meditation session: 30 minutes
9:00 – 10:00 AM: Breakfast
11:00-2:00 PM: Time for self
2:00-3:00 PM: Lunch
3:00-5:00 PM: Rest
5:00-5.30 PM: Tea
5.30 -7.30 PM: Discourse/discussions on Ashtang yoga
7.30 PM: Meditation
8:00 -9:00 PM: Dinner
9:00 – 10:00 PM: Time for self
10:00 PM: Nidra Yoga
All overnights are at the hotel.
|Day 09||Mukteshwar - Delhi||By Surface||335 kms & 08 hrs appx.|
After this enjoying yoga retreat in Mukteshwar, start your journey back to Delhi by Ac vehicle. On arrival in Delhi, you will be escorted to a hotel for the rest and overnight stay.
|Day 10||Delhi - Home||By Flight|
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for home.
|*** End Of Tour ***|
|Place||Nights||Hotels to be used|
|Delhi||02||Hotel Hans Plaza Or Similar|
|Mukteshwar||07||Cottage Nirvana Or Similar|
Price On Request
- Welcome on arrival with fresh flower garlands.
- Meet & assist at airports by our office representative.
- 09 Nights in hotels on SGL / DBL / TWIN sharing basis in Standard Rooms.
- Meal Plan: - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Basis except Delhi which is on Breakfast basis.
- Yoga instructor during the yoga & meditation classes at Cottage Nirvana.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
- Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
- International Air Fares, Visa fees, personal insurance or airport taxes including the recently levied Airport development fee at the Delhi Airport.
- Any item not specified under cost includes.
- Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels but can vary in case of some hotels.
- Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
- Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
- A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
- If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road Conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
- In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the Condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
- While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc. that are beyond our Control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
- Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
- In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, TANGENT INC. is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
For Payment Transfers:-
|Beneficiary Name||Tangent Inc.|
|Beneficiary Account Number||17177630000068|
|Beneficiary Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||SCF-36,Sector-4,Huda Market Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IFSC code (for RTGS/ NEFT)||HDFC0001717|
For Air / Rail Tickets: 100% Advance
For Tour (Hotel / Travel Arrangements / Guides)
- 30 % advance with Booking
- Balance 70% : 4 weeks before the tour.
Note : In your case please pay 100% advance as tour dates are less than 4 weeks .
Cancellation Policy :
Within 3 months of trip date: 25 percent of full amount
Within 2 months of trip date: 50 percent of full amount
Within 1 month of trip date: full amount
Terms and Policies:
- Price for Air tickets are subjected to the date of booking
- Hotels rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Hotel / rooms offered are tentative we can change to similar category any time
- No refunds in case of any cancellation due to natural , social and political circumstances
- Taxes : Service Tax @ 3.09 % excluded in the prices on all bookings
- Itineraries are tentative day plan can change as per weather conditions.
- All outdoor and adventure activities have a certain degree of risk associated with them. Although we take full care, however in the event of any accident or incident resulting in injury or loss of life, limb, property, we will not be held liable both in official and personal capacity.
To make your payments for accommodation and tours, choose one of the three convenient options:
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of 'Shikhar Travels India (I) PVT. LTD.' and marked 'Account Payee' only.
- Online Credit Cards payment through our website.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it directly to our Account No. 0451084224, Citibank, Jeevan Bharti Bldg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001, INDIA. (SWIFT Code - CITIINBXAIBD).
1368 / 31, Laxman Vihar , Near Prakash Puri Chowk,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana , India
|Tel No.||+91 124 6460909|
|Fax||+91 124 4200909|
|Email Car Rentals:||firstname.lastname@example.org|